|| Teensiest’s Tumblr Comic Giveaway! ||
- This works like most giveaways; you reblog, and at the end I use a generator to choose three random winners. Each winner will get one of the prizes.
- Reblogs only, likes don’t count. But you can reblog as much as you want.
- You need to have your ask box open so I can notify you if you win.
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but I wouldn’t mind if you decide to anyway.
- I can only ship to the US and Canada, unfortunately. Sorry to my foreign followers, blame the post office.
- The giveaway ends July 11th.
- 1st place: a signed Loki poster from Thor (it’s a reprint, not Tom Hiddleston’s original signature), a Loki helmet necklace, your choice of three comics, and two Tokidoki x Marvel blind box phone charm / keychains (also your choice)
- 2nd place: Tokidoki x Marvel Wolverine earrings, your choice of one comic, and two Tokidoki x Marvel blind box phone charm / keychains (also your choice)
- 3rd place: a Black Widow Tokidoki x Marvel figurine, whatever comic hasn’t been picked yet, and the two Tokidoki x Marvel phone charm / keychains that haven’t been chosen
- Deadpool Corps: Rank and Foul
- Batman: Year 3 (part 1 of 4)
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress (part 4 of 6)
- Superman #3 (the new 52)
- Superman The Man Of Steel: Return to Smallville (part 6 of 6)
- Fantastic Four: Mr. Fantastic & The Thing
- X-Men: Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops
- The Hulk
CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE— the earrings I made myself out of duplicate Tokidoki x Marvel keychains, the Loki helmet charm was made by TheBearAccessories on etsy (they were earrings but I made them into necklaces)
Happy reblogging and good luck to everyone!
To celebrate 1000+ followers, I’m hosting a giveaway!
Thank you all so much for following me. I’m really not sure why you do, but to thank you for putting up with stupid, infrequent art and text posts about various places I’ve fallen asleep, here is a small giveaway. I’d like to apologise to my British followers, who must’ve had enough bunting and union jack merch to last them until their grave, but I’m unimaginative.
The main item in this giveaway is tiny (Approximately 2.5cm in height, in fact) but its not the size that matters, it’s the contents.
I have the privilege of living in London, and having Baker Street 40 minutes away from my own home, but I know there are thousands of Sherlockians out there who may never see 221b. So I took a trip to 221b, armed with a tiny vial and no shame, and filled it with dirt directly from Sherlock’s home. From one of his potted plants, in fact.
The idea may be dumb and sentimental (I’m sure Sherlock is mocking me right now) but I thought it’d be nice to have a piece, albeit small, of Baker Street to hold close to your heart, however many tens, hundreds or thousands of miles separate you from 221b.
ALSO INCLUDED IN GIVEAWAY!
Because a tiny vial is hardly enough!
- Sweets! A large Cadbury’s chocolate bar and a Curly Wurly.
- Your very own Jawn- a WWF hedgehog plush toy (my cat took a liking to him, so I’ve saved him and tried my best to de-fur him; sorry if he has the traces of Dave’s affection on him!!)
- A smiley beanie ball; brilliant for throwing at walls when boredom ensues. Also saves on extra rent due to bullet holes. (my cat also liked this.. I’ve de-furred it too)
- A 221b keychain (purchased at the Sherlock Holmes museum)
- A chocolate medal, awarded for assistance to detective Sherlock Holmes (also purchased at the museum.)
- Union Jack tissues
- A medium Union Jack flag
- A cute double-decker bus necklace
- Wendy and friends- mustache paper clips
- An ‘I ♥ London’ sticker and a ‘Baker Street’ road-sign sticker
- I was also thinking I might draw something, but I’m not sure anyone would want anything handrawn by a mediocre artist. I’d be willing to throw in some sketches though, if the winner wanted! [examples here]
- It is not necessary to follow me, but I’d be honoured if you chose to anyway! I may alter the giveaway (add more, tweak the end date, ect.) so make sure you have a way of finding out!
- Likes and reblogs count, but i’m going to have to limit it to 3 reblogs per day, purely to avoid dash take-overs.
- Your blog must be active. I will be checking back through the archive to see if it’s not been created to boost your chances.
- I’ll need to send it, so obviously I’ll be requiring an address. Also, I can’t say how long it’ll take to get the funds to ship it, especially if the winner resides outside of Europe. Bear with me!
This giveaway will be active until 15th of July (favourite number orz), and end at 9pm GMT (4pm EST).
The winner will be picked at random, on one of those number thingys, so it’s completely fair. Good Luck, and thanks once again!
So I used to be really into Psych but I’m not really as devoted to it anymore so I decided to give away my DVDs of the first four seasons of Psych to you, the bloggers of the world. The DVDs are open but have never been used except for two in the third season so mint condition guys.
- I don’t really care if you follow me or not I won’t be posting about the giveaway much and my blog’s kind of bad so I’m not going to subject you to that.
- Reblog, like, hell you can reblog and like you’ll be entire either way.
- You can enter as much as you want.
- I’ll be using a random generator to pick the winner.
- I recently made some cash so I will ship internationally.
- that’s about it
- Oh this ends let’s say July 3rd but if it slows down before then I might pick early.
Psych isn’t very big on tumblr so I don’t know what kind of response to expect.
Oh well good luck!
250 FOLLOWERS GIVE AWAY (& my first ever give away)
Because 250 is a 110 more followers than blogs I follow myself and because I believe it’s enough of an achievement to do something to celebrate. If it were as I wanted, I’d ask for y’alls addresses and send you a little card for following me, but my purse doesn’t agree, so here I am doing a give away instead. It consists of :
- THE AVENGERS/LOKI/ASGARD RELATED : 3 recto-verso The Avengers posters (60 x 42 cm each), 1 set runic alphabets (Old and New Futhark), 1 celtic art stone carving pendant, 1 Thorshammer pendant, 1 wooden plate with LOKI written in Runes on it (made by me),
- CABIN PRESSURE RELATED: 2 security folders from an Airbus A318/A319 and an Airbus A320 from Air France,
- BBC SHERLOCK RELATED: 4 postcards (1 I Believe In Sherlock Holmes, 1 Moriarty Was Real, 1 Don’t Believe the Lies, 1 I Am Sherlocked on Union Jack) from Redbubble,
- BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH RELATED: 2 CUMBERBATCHED stickers from Redbubble,
- OTHER STUFF: 1 Do-It-Yourself Jigsaw Puzzle (10x15 cm), and 1 Basket of 2 Savon de Marseille Lavander Soap and a Lavander filled bag for good smell.
I don’t like setting up rules, but here are a few to make this a good give away :) !
- You don’t have to be following me. If you’re going to unfollow me as soon as the giveaway is over, I’d rather not have you follow me in the first place.. But still, this is to celebrate my 250 followers, so if you want to join the madness, please do <3
- You may reblog as many times as you like. Likes count as well :)
- I will ship anywhere. Even if you live in Australia or South Africa or even next door, I’ll send it to you. I’ll need your address, :) There might be a little time hold because my purse isn’t like Stark’s, so, maybe a delay will happen, but I will keep you updated on the whole shipping situation once I get some information about it.
- There will be 5 winners. All prizes are on pictures above. No changing out between packages, but if there is something you DON’T want, let me know as well, and I’ll put it out again for another give-away.
- WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN ON AUGUST 4TH.
- /!\ STUFF I WANT TO GIVE AWAY AS WELL BUT MIGHT NOT INTEREST EVERYBODY, SO ASK ME FOR IT! : 1 Seabiscuit poster (60 x 42 cm) (with Beyoncé on the other side, but that’s not important), 1 Le Pacte des Loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf) poster (60 x 42 cm) (with Ben Barnes on the other side), 1 Roskilde Festival 2012 Programme in English. THIS IS NOT IN ANY OF THE 5 GIVE AWAY PACKAGES, YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK ME FOR THEM :)
Look at all the goodies I’ve got! To celebrate my 666th follower (which has recently hawkwardly increased), I’m going to be giving away some things. I’ve chosen the things that I believe best represent my blog (sort of).
Of course, this might not be all the winner gets! Might be some money or some crafts hidden inside your package. Maybe I’ll ship Tom Hiddleston (aka myself) to your house.
Here’s some things you will get, however:
- Marvel Messenger Bag: fits a binder, some snacks, utilities, water bottles, etcetc. The zipper in the back is a bit weird, but the rest is pristine.
- Comic Heroes Magazine: The Avengers. HUGE pack of stuff inside. Includes:
-Sidekick preview comic
-Judge Dredd keyring
-Spreads of women in comics, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, HP Lovecraft, and Spiderman.
- Quinjet 4GB USB drive. Comes with:
-Iron Man 2
(*This one depends on what I can fit into 4GB.*)
- My half-exploded copy of Wreck This Journal. For you to finish.
- Neon pink or neon green 3D void lenses. I will draw graphics upon request on this.
- The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes. A huge anthology of the canon plus the original Strand illustrations. 636 pg.
- Avengers folder. Three-hole, two-pocket.
- Some bad fic. I mean it.
You know you want this! Ehehe. However, some rules apply. Or rather, guidelines:
- You must be following me. I’m doing this because this is a giveaway to celebrate my followers, and the point is sort of defeated if you’re not.
- You can reblog any number of times. Plus likes.
- I’ll be using a random number generator.
- I’ll ship everywhere, from Asgard to Midgard to beyond.
- Last entries will be counted
12AM EST on Thorsday, July 19, 2012
- EDIT!!!!!: The giveaway will be ending 12AM EST on Saturday, August 4th. Reason: Recently, I found out I’m going away until that date, and I’ll be gone when the original ending date rolls around. There is no time to tally and send out the package before I leave (and I’m not bringing the package across the country with me). Therefore, I’m extending the giveaway.
- *SPECIAL:* When I count entries, I’ll be pasting it into Microsoft Word. If the winner is on an even page and is an even-numbered entry, I’ll be adding something extra. x Maybe some pins or a shirt.Love,GAIUSEdit: I bought the messenger bag on the street from an independent store vendor dude. It is not sold online; I have tried and checked. Sorry!Edit: Adding a Prometheus poster that I got for free!